LAST EDITED ON 19-Nov-13 AT 01:50 AM (PST)
There are two places where you can place a myRedBook ad:
a. Classified Ads = self-service picture profile ads, which can be edited at anytime.
b. Adult Personals = message board postings, generally for current day availability.
1. Register for a username at:
click PLEASE REGISTER
As part of the registration there is a prompt for gender.
If you are female (or are an organization for females, or posting on behalf of a female), set this to female.
You must supply a valid email address to confirm your registration. After you receive your email, you may then proceed.
2. Please read the myRedBook Ad guidelines:
3. Post a classified ad with pictures to http://classifieds.myredbook.com
Enter your username and password (Watch UPPER vs lower case!)
click ADS link
click CREATE AD link
Detailed instructions at: http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/DCForumID15/1587.html
4. You may also post an adult personals ad to the appropriate regional adult personals forum:
5. To maximize your visibility and response rates, check out our paid options (anchored ads, featured ads, autobump ads):
6. For even more visibility, consider posting candid cell phone pictures of yourself in the rbPhotos forum:
7. If you have a related, personal website and are interested in a banner exchange see:
If you experience trouble posting or staying logged in, check http://forum.myredbook.com/firewall
If that doesn't help, check http://www.myredbook.com/support.aspx
or post in the Support forum, or send an inbox to: redbook
To change your password, see http://forum.myredbook.com/go/password